- What is the role of a real estate founder?
A real estate founder is an individual or a company that allows you to have nothing to manage on your real estate investments. He finds, shares and manages assets like a real estate agent with no training required. Vave is a social network allowing you to follow the investment activities of real estate founders in a private way.
- What are the means of payment?
You will pay for your actions in Fiat (Paypal / Transfers) or in crypto (Bitcoin / Ethereum / EGG) with a partner notary firm “Alpha Notaires” who will secure your deposits for the duration of the fundraising.
- When does the crowdfunding campaign start? After signing the compromise with the owner of the property?
Each fundraising campaign can only start after the signing of the sales agreement (or the promise to sell).
More info on https://www.notaires.fr/fr/immobilier-fiscalit%C3%A9/achat-et-vente-les-%C3%A9tapes/la-promesse-de-vente-et-le- sales agreement
- In the case of a resale of its shares, on what is the resale price based?
The resale will be done electronically and will validate an agreement agreed by mutual agreement between the seller and the buyer. There will therefore be no question of having a so-called continuous quotation as on the stock exchanges. When you put your tokens (representing your shares) for sale, the selling price will be the price of equilibrium between supply and demand.
- In the case of a purchase requiring renovation or work … Who is responsible for the execution, monitoring of the site and payment for it?
The Property Administrator, the architect or the Property Founder can manage it, the costs are borne by the SAS carrying the property and created by the Property Founder.
- In the event of a resale of its shares, are there any costs?
In addition to your tax on the capital gain that you realize, there are blockchain costs (ultra minimal and derisory) and the costs of maintaining the platform (the% is ultra minimal).
- If the tenant cancels, how does the stage without rent go, who manages this situation?
The Property Administrator or the Real Estate Founder.
- What happens if the fundraising is not successful?
Either, if the amount collected is less than 30 or 40% of the total amount required, the co shareholders who have already invested will be reimbursed,
Or the amount is greater, and the company carrying the property can finance itself with a banking establishment In this case, each participant will benefit from a leverage effect linked to this funding. Note that most of the time, in a configuration of this type of financial arrangement, banks often follow by taking as the only guarantee that the mortgage of the property.
Thus, each time the loan is repaid, all the shareholders benefit from this value.
- The return of 4 to 12% sometimes mentioned, does not include the added value of the property for resale?
It is a question of distinguishing the rental yield (in token), that is to say the distribution of the rents net of all charges managed and paid by the administrator and the capital gain from the resale of the token, linked to the action in the heritage company. In this case, the return is calculated between the initial purchase price and the resale price.
- How are VAVE commissions calculated?
Vave obtains 2% of the shares on the property sold via the platform.
- How much can we earn per month or per year as a member?
For the member, he earns from 4% to 12% of his investment per year.
You should know that 4% is the minimum at Vave, but we start from the fact that it is difficult if not impossible to obtain this type of return with a small contribution from a bank. You should know that the tokenization of real estate shares opens the possibility of bringing together thousands of investors on the same property, which allows micro-investments without complicating the activity of the property administrator.
- How is the remuneration of members (investors) guaranteed, since it depends on many factors (operation completed, rental, good payer, unpaid,…)?
In reality, the only variable is the collection of rents. Thus, a property is bought either completely finished or with some work. Again, the property administrator will set the rental objectives in time and amount. Rents will be distributed via the blockchain.All holders will be credited according to their participation.
I also insist on the fact that each real estate opportunity will be described in its own road map (white paper) as it will operate vis-à-vis the different members.
There will be the purchase price, the date of acquisition, the need or not for work, the estimated amount of the work, the deadline for carrying out this work, the rental if the property is empty, the estimated rent price or real since the property can also be purchased occupied.
- Can we withdraw the 4 or 12% annually to avoid fees? The rent is paid monthly, the dividends are paid monthly. It is possible to request a transfer in € directly (without going through a token), there will still be fees to be taken into account by the administrator of goods which will have to carry out banking operations manually, for each co-shareholder. So it suffices to evaluate the costs according to your choices. More technical answer, smart contracts of real estate tokens, for example PARIS301 (representing actions of the SAS carrying the good) are linked to each other, and to allow the sale of PARIS301 tokens on crypto exchanges and therefore open previously unexpected cash, the smart contract identifies the holder of the PARIS301 real estate token and attributes the dividends to it in the form of a stable wedge, if we leave this diagram,so if we go through a payment in € only, we will have to add a smart contract to our current fleet of smart contracts (which is already 5 in number).