- If I invest in Real Estate, how often do I receive returns and on which currency?
Your returns will be distributed by Property Managers using the stable currency DAI through our dividends distribution smart contract. EGG has multiple incentives that you can discover here.
- What are the fees established by Vave?
The registration on Vave is free. Vave is remunerated in tokens on the projects financed, the fees are decreasing and range from 1.4% to 2.4% of the capital of each project.
The fee can also vary from one payment method to another, here are the payment methods fees on Vave for Real Estate purchases:
– Wire Transfer: 2%
– Credit Card: 5%
– PayPal: 5%
– EGG: 0%
- What does “Certificate of deposit” mean?
It means that you can deposit funds on your Vave account, and while they are deposited, they will be considered as EGG temp purchases that will help you to invest in real estate with an exclusive discount. Your funds are withdrawn to you in Fiat (€ / $…) or Crypto.
- What are the means of payment?
You will pay for your actions in Fiat (Paypal / Transfers) or in crypto (Bitcoin / Ethereum / EGG) with a partner notary firm “Alpha Notaires” who will secure your deposits for the duration of the fundraising.
- When does the crowdfunding campaign start? After signing the compromise with the owner of the property?
Each fundraising campaign can only start after the signing of the sales agreement (or the promise to sell).
More info on https://www.notaires.fr/fr/immobilier-fiscalit%C3%A9/achat-et-vente-les-%C3%A9tapes/la-promesse-de-vente-et-le- sales agreement
- In the case of a resale of its tokens, on what is the resale price based?
The resale will be done electronically and will validate an agreement agreed by mutual agreement between the seller and the buyer. There will therefore be no question of having a so-called continuous quotation as on the stock exchanges. When you put your tokens (representing your tokens) for sale, the selling price will be the price of equilibrium between supply and demand.
- In the case of a purchase requiring renovation or work … Who is responsible for the execution, monitoring of the site and payment for it?
The Property Administrator, the architect or the Real Estate Manager can manage it, the costs are borne by the SAS carrying the property and created by the Real Estate Manager.
- In the event of a resale of its tokens, are there any costs?
In addition to your tax on the capital gain that you realize, there are blockchain costs (ultra minimal and derisory) and the costs of maintaining the platform (the% is ultra minimal).
- If the tenant cancels, how does the stage without rent go, who manages this situation?
The Property Administrator or the Real Estate Manager.
- The return of 9%+ sometimes mentioned does not include the added value of the property for resale?
It is a question of distinguishing the rental yield (in token), that is to say the distribution of the rents net of all charges managed and paid by the administrator and the capital gain from the resale of the token, linked to the action in the heritage company. In this case, the return is calculated between the initial purchase price and the resale price.
- How are VAVE commissions calculated?
Vave obtains 1.4% to 2.4% of the tokens on the property sold via the platform.
- How much can we earn per month or per year as a member?
For the member, he earns 9%+ of his investment per year (this amount is an indicative estimation).
You should know that 9% is the minimum we reached at Vave, but we start from the fact that it is difficult if not impossible to obtain this type of return with a small contribution from a bank. You should know that the tokenization of real estate tokens opens the possibility of bringing together thousands of investors on the same property, which allows micro-investments without complicating the activity of the property administrator.
- How is the remuneration of members (investors) guaranteed, since it depends on many factors (operation completed, rental, good payer, unpaid,…)?
In reality, the only variable is the collection of rents. Thus, a property is bought either completely finished or with some work. Again, the property administrator will set the rental objectives in time and amount. Rents will be distributed via the blockchain.All holders will be credited according to their participation.I also insist on the fact that each real estate opportunity will be described in its own road map (white paper) as it will operate vis-à-vis the different members.
There will be the purchase price, the date of acquisition, the need or not for work, the estimated amount of the work, the deadline for carrying out this work, the rental if the property is empty, the estimated rent price or real since the property can also be purchased occupied.
- Can we withdraw the 9%+ annually to avoid fees? The rent is paid monthly, the dividends are paid monthly. It is possible to request a transfer in € directly (without going through a token), there will still be fees to be taken into account by the administrator of goods which will have to carry out banking operations manually, for each co-token holder.So it suffices to evaluate the costs according to your choices. More technical answer, smart contracts of real estate tokens, for example FR73-AAA-01 (representing actions of the SAS carrying the good) are linked to each other, and to allow the sale of FR73-AAA-01 tokens on crypto exchanges and therefore open previously unexpected cash, the smart contract identifies the holder of the FR73-AAA-01 real estate token and attributes the dividends to it in the form of a stable wedge, if we leave this diagram, so if we go through a payment in € only, we will have to add a smart contract to our current fleet of smart contracts (which is already 5 in number).
- How to withdraw my dividends and/or my investment?
You can withdraw your growing dividends from your profile page at any time, as soon as they are more than $1. Your tokens can be withdrawn as well, which will stop the growth of your dividends instantly. The trade of your tokens will occur on the secondary market, on exchanges like Uniswap, Kyber, Balancer or Matcha.
- Why not have a blockchain smart contract that locks up the investment commitment and allows you to earn money on it?
Vave helps clients invest in real estate through private club deals. It is a real estate platform that relies on blockchain smart contracts or notaries to sequester funds during collection. On our partner platform Cocoricos.io you will be able to invest in a totally decentralized way in $ DAI.Vave helps mainstream investors use different payment methods such as Paypal, CC or Wire that are not compatible for now. We still provide blockchain advantages in the back side, mostly assets tokenization, automatic dividends distribution and liquidity provision.
- How can I know the end date of a fundraising? What happens if the date has passed?
You can collect your dividends from the dashboard of your Vave profile. If the amount has not been raised, you will be refunded.
- Am I liable if my co-token holder are linked to any fraudulent activity?
No fraudulent activity is accepted and we ensure the meticulous verification of each file. You are not responsible for the activities of your partners as stipulated in the statutes you will have to sign or signed as a token holder.
- What is the role of a real estate manager?
A real estate manager is an individual or a company that allows you to have nothing to manage on your real estate investments. He finds, tokens and manages assets like a real estate agent with no training required. Vave is a social network allowing you to follow the investment activities of real estate managers in a private way.